Even my daydreams are wedding related ...
Over the last 5 years I've shot well over 100 weddings. Each one of them unique and awesome in their own right. As a photographer though, I have little wedding daydreams that I think about sometimes stuck on the M25, let's call it my wedding bucket list shall we? Things I'd love to shoot, or places I'd love to shoot or even just a theme.
I'd love to tick some of these off my bucket list so if you can help me do that then there is a little bonus discount in it for you if you fit the bill! If you think your wedding would give me a tick off my list then tell me all about it! The more detail the better so tell me everything.
- A wedding in Santorini
- A wedding in Mallorca
- A wedding in a Scottish Loch!
- A wedding on the Amalfi Coast
- A Florida wedding
- A wedding ceremony in the woods (I'm thinking Twilight Bella & Edward style so fairy lights & OTT flowers a must!)
- A real life wedding proposal
- A wedding at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland
- A wedding at Aynhoe Park
- A wedding at Tunnels in Devon
- A wedding in an old theatre
- A fairground themed wedding - bumper cars are a must and/or a ferris wheel would be epic!
- A wedding at Kew Gardens
- A wedding with The Function Band!
- A wedding at the Eden Project in Cornwall