If you have friends or family looking for a wedding photographer, I’d love it if you’d put us in touch For every couple that you refer to me who goes on to book I’ll send you a £50 Amazon gift voucher to say thank you.
The Sophie Oldhamstead Photography Referral Scheme is subject to a few Terms and Conditions, which you can see below. Participation in the Referral Scheme is deemed to be acceptance to these terms and conditions.
1. Only past wedding photography clients of Sophie Oldhamstead Photography with one individual Wedding booking (“Past Client”) may participate in the referral scheme (“Scheme”). This Scheme is not available in respect of a referral by a member of the Past Client’s family, friends or a company.
2. To qualify, the referred individual who goes on to book with Sophie Oldhamstead Photography (“Booking Client”) must complete a booking for a full day of wedding day coverage. A completed booking is completion of the booking form, contract and payment of the booking fee. They must refer to the Past Client upon enquiry and booking.
3. Each Past Client who makes the referral will receive an Amazon Gift Card (inclusive of all taxes and fees) (“Gift Card”). The Gift card is not transferrable or redeemable for cash and is subjected to the issuers own terms and conditions. Should Sophie Oldhamstead Photography be unable to obtain an Amazon Gift Card for any reason, a suitable alternative Gift Card will be provided.
4. Only one Gift Card will be issued per Past Client, per referral (where a Past Client refers to a couple, only one Gift Card will be issued).
5. Sophie Oldhamstead Photography reserves the right to decline any booking referred by a Past Client for any reason. In this instance the Scheme is not applicable.
6. There is no limit to the number of referrals a Past Client can introduce under this Scheme.
7. The Booking Client can only be referred once to Sophie Oldhamstead Photography. If the Booking Client is referred by two people or more, then the Booking Client will determine who is eligible for the Gift Card.
8. It is the responsibility of the Past Client to claim the Gift Card by contacting Sophie Oldhamstead Photography.
9. Sophie Oldhamstead Photography’s decision whether or not to award the Gift Card under the Scheme is final and Sophie Oldhamstead Photography makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Sophie Oldhamstead Photography accepts no liability for any loss or damage or whatsoever which is suffered in connection with your participation in the Scheme or acceptance of the gift.
10. Subject to local regulation, if for any reason this Scheme is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical errors or any other causes beyond the control of Sophie Oldhamstead Photography which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity, Sophie Oldhamstead Photography reserves the rights in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Scheme.
11. Entry and Scheme details remain the property of Sophie Oldhamstead Photography and its related entities. As part of this Scheme we will be collecting personal information for the purpose of conducting this Scheme and for conducting wedding photography services (including but not limited to determining, notifying and contacting the past client and the booking client). You and/or your booking client may request access or delete to his or her personal information by writing to Sophie Oldhamstead Photography, 3 Coopers Place, Thaxted, CM6 2FF.
12. These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with UK law.